Companies and brands have a unique opportunity to participate in the Causes.com ecosystem alongside 140 million cause-minded individuals.
Since launching with Facebook Platform in 2007, Causes.com has become the world’s largest online destination where individuals come together to engage in philanthropy and activism. Using our tools, more than 140 million registered Facebook users join communities (what we call “causes”) to learn about issues, share information with their friends, and donate to their favorite nonprofits. We empower people to make a difference on the issues that are closest to their hearts.
There are several different campaign types available for companies and brands on causes:
Brands can run customizable 728×90 flash-supported banners across the top and bottom of all Causes pages. These ads serve branded content directly to all 140 million users and can be targeted by zip code. Our banners boast CTR’s of .2-.5%, which is amongst the highest on the web, and are tracked for an end of campaign report.
Brand Sponsored Campaigns (fixed-term)
- Prominent brand name and logo placement
- Sponsor new or existing causes (ranging from thousands to millions of users) for a fixed period of time
- Offer matching grants: Typically, brands offer a 1:1 capped matching grant for each donation to the cause and for each member that joins the cause
- Present detailed and compelling material on your brand’s nonprofit relationship and spending
- Raise awareness for your brand’s philanthropic partnerships
- Add Facebook fans by integrating the cause with your Facebook fan page. A month-long campaign typically adds 25,000-50,000 new likes
- Personal promotion by cause members ensures a deep brand connection with users and brand impressions are tracked for measurable impact
- Strengthen brand equity
- Create deep and meaningful engagement with users.
Brand Communities (long-term)
- Rapid community growth using promotional tools unique to Causes
- Serve custom branded media
- Users have the ongoing opportunity to take action and raise money
- Convenes users around your brand’s philanthropic commitment to one or more nonprofit organizations
- Build relationships with cause members and communicate with them in an ongoing manner
- Open channel for cause marketing
- Online destination for your cause-minded community to rally around your brand